Is this project still alive!

Mar 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM
Is this project still alive?

What about the question Wpf Support or samples?
Aug 23, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Well it is again. Though regarding your two questions:

WPF support: that would be really great, though, I have not so much time to dedicate to this project (and as a side note, my skills may not be sufficient to have this work), so don't expect to see this feature in the near future. Sorry.

Samples: I suppose you mention here some sort of tutorials on how to hook into another process... Well,

• first this project was created by Corneliu Tusnea (I did wrote now about 0.00000001% of the overall code); here again my skills are just sufficient enough to roughly understand how he manged to do that, and I would be very embarrassed if I had to explain it.
  • I really enjoy contributing to this project: I do that for fun (and glory...) only. Honestly I prefer writing code than samples or tutorials...
  • You may try to read the code (all the hard stuff is in the cpp file) or if it is too complex - and I suppose it is - try googling. In my opinion, you won't be able to find any newbie tutorial for this kind of thing. It is complex; there is no other way.

Sorry not to fit your expectations; yet I hope you find this tool useful.

Regards, Olivier DALET